This outlines the membership application process and provides the on-line application form.
Membership Application Process
- Complete the application form below, and submit electronically.
- Sign the codes of conduct and ethics to sign (below), and fax to us on 086 245 3514.
- An invoice for the annual membership fee will be sent to you, and you may also be required to supply additional information or documentation to support your application.
- Once all documentation is received and you have paid your membership fee to the EGF, then provisional membership will be confirmed.
- Your membership will be ratified by the management committee at a general meeting held monthly.
- You will then receive your welcome pack with your certificate, guidelines for use of the logo and additional information.
- Your details will be included onto the membership database and updated on our website.
Also please note the following with regards to payment
- Bank details for the EGF will be provided on the invoice sent to you.
- Membership is paid per calendar year, valid from 1 January to 31 December.
- New membership fees are pro rata quarterly, and those received after 1 October have the option to be valid for the following year.
- Applicants who are a member of EXSA, SAACI, SATSA, Fedhasa, CMP Network SA, IFEA Africa, TPSA or SARA are legible for a discount: 20% off individual membership and 10% off all other forms of membership. Terms and conditions apply.
Should you have any questions, please contact Pippa on firstname.lastname@example.org or 011 447 4777 for assistance.
Download Code of Conduct here (279KB).
Download Code of Ethics here (293KB).